VISPA Workshop (Spring 2011)
This year's spring workshop aims at continuing the development on the innovative concept of combining visual steering and traditional text-based components in physics analysis. The workshop is open to any developer, who would like to contribute to this cutting edge analysis approach.
The most important information on the workshop can be found below. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Workshop takes place from April 4th until April 15th 2011
Location: Physics Centre of RWTH Aachen University (please click here for arrival information)
- Registration: closed
- Fee: None
Some of the topics of the workshop are listed below. Since all participants shall benefit, we are open for further suggestions.
- optimized batch and Grid job steering in VISPA
- integrated analysis approach: integration of external tools into visual analysis flow
- VISPA business model
- improved and simplified sharing of analyses
- open for additional topics based on interests of participants
This timeline lists common meetings and events of all workshop participants. Sessions for small groups are scheduled individually during the common meetings.
|April 4 (Mon)||April 5 (Tue)||April 6 (Wed)||April 7 (Thu)||April 8 (Fri)||April 9 (Sat)||April 10 (Sun)|